Thursday, October 4, 2007

Proof that this IS the Peaceable Kingdom

So, I have often told people that none of our animals would hurt other animals. Most of the time they are amazed. I feel that God has blessed our animals with the knowledge that everyone needs to be safe here. We take GREAT CARE with our birds- so don't be alarmed at this picture. I have to tell you that the cat on the right is our mighty bird, lizard, frog, and everything hunter, Jackie. She brings fresh gifts to our garage daily. On the left, it's hard to see, but if you look carefully, you'll see a little green thing next to Em's notebook. It's her Senegal parrot, Kito. Em is working on her homework, and the cat is snoozing, and parrot is watching all the world. You can't tell, but Emily is watching the cat carefully. Jackie had NO DESIRE to hurt that bird. I sat and watched them and I was even amazed. I KNOW God has placed every animal here carefully, and even with that, sometimes I say, "WOW." I know my brother is just flipping out, you have to see it to believe it. :) Our cats love our dogs, our dogs love our cats, and now, it appears, our cats love our birds (or at least, they don't harm them). Amazing, but then God always is.

1 comment:

Donna said...

what a cool photo!!! Cats and birds, livin' together...