Monday, September 1, 2008

Sassy tries to become an IG



This is our beloved Pomeranian Corgi mix, Sassy. She normally has long bushy hair and is groomed by a groomer every five weeks. However, with the recent events of our life, I just have not had time to call the groomer. Yesterday I got desperate. I started with scissors and cut and cut and cut. Then I buzzed her to the skin. She doesn't look at cute as she does when my groomer does it, but she is one HAPPY DOG. She runs around and acts like she is FREE. She resembles a Gremlin when she sees something and her ears are up- all eyes and ears. It gave me something to smile about today, which I desperately needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks even more like a corgi now. HAHA. poor sassy. At least she is cool and happy.
sari

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Roar About Public Education said...

She's a cutie patootie! LOVE those ears!